The Wise team would like to sincerely thank the following people and groups that have been and continue to be instrumental in making WISE a reality and a success:
- Hayden Adams and the Uniswap developers — for your development of such an impeccable and groundbreaking decentralized exchange protocol, and for your valued advice on how best to integrate WISE directly with it.
- Vitalik Buterin, Dr. Gavin Wood, et al. — for your conception, guidance, and development of the Ethereum platform.
- The Ethereum Foundation — for your continued generous financial support of the many incipient projects in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Provable Things Ltd. — for your fully featured and provably secure blockchain oracle contract and Ledger-based random datasource.
- OpenZeppelin — for your development of essential Solidity smart contract interfaces and building blocks.
- Truffle Blockchain Group — for your development and support of the Truffle Suite, which has helped speed and simplify development of WISE and many other smart contracts, interfaces, and testing thereof.
- The WISE Telegram crowd — for your steady stream of valuable ideas, constructive criticism, honest feedback, witty banter, and comic relief throughout the design and development process.
- CoderPad — for allowing developer screenings and interviews to run smoothly and produce detailed technical insights not available through a phone call.