- WISE — the token and contract described herein.
- YODA — the base unit of the WISE token, analogous to wei for ETH, or satoshi for BTC. One WISE equals one quintillion YODA (1,000,000,000,000,000,000).
- Stake — a time locked deposit of WISE which earns interest over time.
- Liquidity Transformer Epoch — the first fifty days of the contract's existence, during which users may deposit ETH to reserve part of the initial supply of WISE.
- Circulation Epoch — the epoch immediately following the end of the LT Epoch, during which users may mint their tokens reserved in the LT Epoch, transfer tokens, stake tokens, etc.
- ERC-20 — a standard interface for Ethereum smart contract tokens. ERC stands for “Ethereum Request for Comment”. The original EIP (Ethereum Improvement Proposal) describing ERC-20 tokens can be found here.